Noodle Baskets with a Peanut Sauce
Baked noodle baskets perfect for adding a range of proteins and vegetables. Served with a peanut sauce.
- 350 g Fresh Noodles
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 medium Spring Onion
- 1/3 cup (90g) Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup 80ml Hot Water
- 1 Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Pre heat oven to 190c / 375F and lightly grease muffin trays (makes 18 muffins)
- In a mixing bowl add the noodles, seasame oil, spring onion, soy sauce and egg. Mix until the noodles are fully coated.
- Equally divide the mixture between 18 muffin sections. Push the noodles down at the bottom and up around the sides.
- Bake for 20 min or until golden and crispy
- To a mixing bowl add all the ingredients and stir until combined. Noodle Baskets with a Peanut Sauce
Healthy Little Foodies is run by Amy, mum to two little boys with a BSc(Hons) in Food Science and Marketing. Amy used to be a Primary School teacher in Scotland and now lives in Sydney, Australia. Follow Healthy Little Foodies on Pinterest andInstagram.